cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to revert DC to previous version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to revert my Dc in NWDS to previous version ( say like to February changes) .

How to do this please help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NWDS has a concept of versioning control system. To activate the previous available versions for a particular DC, follow the below mentioned steps. there is not any direct method to take the entire DC to some previous version in one step through NWDS. You can do the same for each source file one by one

1. Login to NWDI

2 Go to navigator perspective in NWDS.

3. Open the DC structure and navigate to source folder.

4. Open any source file say view or controller file and do right click and go to DTR-> show in->Version graph

5. A new version graph window will come up showing all the available versions represented by circles.

6. Select the required version and again right click and you will get number of options like view changes/ compare changes and sync to this version.

7. Select the approprate option from there.

In case you want to activate the entire DC to some previous version then you need to take the help of basis team. All the versions are maiintained in source repository of NWDI.

hope this hepls you

regards

amit bagati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I think its gonna help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried to synch to older version, after that I cannot edit my code anymore.

Can you please help me why is that?

How do i activate the code ?

Thank you very much.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have not activated the activity for your changes then you can revert from the activation view and delete the activity.

It will come to your previous version

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun