cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-to-IDOC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on File to Idoc scenario, there is one scenario already, i need to create one new scenario same like the already exixts one by making few changes at source structure, and there is no changes to IDOC on the target side for both the scenarios, and mappings are done according to the old scenario perfectly using offset's and also used the UDF's exactly like in old scenario and also checked the CONTEXT for mapping they are all same, Now when i'm placing the file at sender side the file was picking perfectly in old scenario, but in my new scenario i'm getting the below error.

taking the Header and detail records, but its not going to the further records. totally there are 99 records but its taking only 6 records, can any one faced such problem..? help me out

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_NRS_JOURNEL_ENTRIES_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ZAE_POST_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT01/IDOC. The message is: Exception:[com.AE.xi.mapping.udf.CustomMappingException: Fatal Error: Control totals don't match. Total in File: 99/Calculated Total: 6DetailRecords5HeaderRecords1CC__cC_] in class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_NRS_JOURNEL_ENTRIES_ method

Advance thanks for the solutions you experts proved me.

Regards

Venkat Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

troubleshoot your mapping - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

We already troubleshooted our mapping as specified in the below link, but the CONTEX change is not happening, We also checked all the contex changes they all are same for both scenarios.

Edited by: Venkat Anil Gannavarapu on May 19, 2010 12:53 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> We already troubleshooted our mapping as specified in the below link, but the CONTEX change is not happening, We also checked all the contex changes they all are same for both scenarios.

>

> Edited by: Venkat Anil Gannavarapu on May 19, 2010 12:53 PM

try to refresh the cache. if all is same for the mapping, then it might be a cache issue

Answers (0)