cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Expected price not triggering for release in V.25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Sales Order by entering the customer expected price manually and incompletion log triggered and saved the order.

Using V.25 i have released the Sales order for the customer expected price. So far well and good.

Now the user changes the customer expected price in Sales order change mode then neither the incompletion procedure is triggered nor the sales order has reflected in the Expected release Tcode V.25.

While checking the table VBAP - CEPOK = "C" I feel this may be the reason. Can i change the value to 'A" via some process.

ie the expected price is correct. If so then user tries to change the value of customer expected price in Sales order change mode then the incompletion will trigger as well as the same will reflect in V.25 also.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

Appreciate your response. But as mentioned from your end i have checked and feel like we need to update the CEPOK = A if user changes the EDI and try to save. If VBAP - CEPOK = 'A" gets updated and then saves as normal the incompletion will get triggered and saves changing the status to 'B" and finally when releases the status changes to "C".

So using the user exit MV45AFZZ - FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE here we will update the VBAP -CEPOK first. And as normal it work on with release as mentioned above.

Regards

Saju

Former Member
0 Kudos

After changing the EDI1 try to update pricing with price type B. See if this fixes the problem.

Else you need to work on the user exit to manipulate the status of CEPOK based on the EDI1 and the price when ever any price changes are made. please work on the user exit RV45PFZA. You can try to call this during order save in MV45AFZZ userexit_save_document_prepare.

Regards

Sai