SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Time Slice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In EG41, we can can create a new time slice for changing the register configuration.

My requirement is to change the register configuration for a previous date than the new time slice. For this we need to edit /delete the newly created time slice.

Please let me know how to delete the new time slice which was created.

In other words, I want to remove the lastest time slice in EG41, how can I do that....??

Please do confirm in which table this time slice data is stored.

Regards

S Sinha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no specific way to delete new time slice,one way is remove any changes which you have made in new time slice and make it identical to previous timeslice and save it.

The time slice data is maintained in Table EGERH and View V_EGER_H.

Function module which update the time slice is ISU_DB_V_EGER_UPDATE.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no specific way to delete new time slice,one way is remove any changes which you have made in new time slice and make it identical to previous timeslice and save it.

The time slice data is maintained in Table EGERH and View V_EGER_H.

Function module which update the time slice is ISU_DB_V_EGER_UPDATE.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the help Roopali, was able to resolve by changng the Register Configuration of New Time Slice to old one, the Time Slice was then adjusted from the previous date, as suggested!!

Edited by: Saurabh Sinha on May 20, 2010 2:13 PM