cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring Tool in RWB for Integration Engine Messages not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We currently work on a Pi 7.11 system. I f we start the runtime workbench and going to the message monitoring, we want to get in to a message in the integration engine. Normaly we should get the same sxi_monitor in the web browser, but we only get the soap envelope. The pipeline steps on the left side and also the payload cannot be seen.

We increased the rights of the user to sap_all but this did not changed anything. We also implemented the J2EE monitoring rule.

Seems to me as we forgot a setting after installation, but which??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Ideas???

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

May it is late response.

Check the SAP note,

Note 1031773 - Activating the message overview in RWB message monitoring.

If it solves the query please close the thread

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is related to basis level setting problem, better to work with basis team it will sort out easily.

0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I work on PI 7.0 and I know it's very different from 7.1x releases, but your problem sounds like a similar "problem" on 7.0.

Is your message sycronous? At PI 7.0 the default configuration is defined to remove the payload of sync messages. You can change it on JAVA Visual Administrator.

Try to find this parameter in Java Visual Administrator and set it to "false", below you will find the PI 7.0 path to this:

Server >> Services >> SAP XI AF Messaging >> messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody

I hope it helps,

Marcelo Vieira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

first thanks for your answere, but you are right, I should have mentioned this. My Message is unfrortunately asynchronous and I have no idea where this has been switched of.

Regards Oliver