cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Business Graphic Y-axis from decimal scale value to integer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to get rid of the decimal points of the Y axis scale to integer.

The scale value is currently showing like below:

(This actual data set is currently fall between 3.xxxx to 12.xxxx)

I want the scale label to display in integer, like this:

or

This is determined dynamically as I have made the below settings.I am mapping the seriesSource of the Percentage BusinessGraphic to a node of attributes type of decimal.

In the Chart Designer, I am setting the Y Value Axis configuration as below:

Minimum value: 0

Minumum calculation: Automatic

Maximum value: 100

Maximum Calculation: Automatic

Can you advise me how I can control the graph Y axis scale label to display in integer while I am mapping to a node of decimal data (for percentage values)?

Thanks,

KC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I don't want to see decimal numbers in the Value Axis. I need to change it to an Integer number in Value Axis.

There are a configuration Field called "Format" in Value Axis --> Line , but I don't find any answers to set Integer format or which is the pattern I should use.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the the links below:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0bad079-1779-2c10-a8b1-ba76854ea6d1

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/3261cd90-0201-0010-268c-d8d72e358af6

Also a few check pointers (we also have Business Graphis involved):

1. Check the "Scaling Type" in the "Value Axis" of the Chart Designer (Linear / Logarithmic / Root / Square)--Should be Linear

2. The type of the attribute bound to the SimpleSeries is double

Regards

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Poojith.

After making the below change:

1. The "Scaling Type" in the "Value Axis" of the Chart Designer is Linear.

2. I converted the type of the attribute bound to the SimpleSeries to new Decimal(double)

I am still not able to achieve what I want. I am checking the value of the Value Axis --> Line --> Format.

Based on the field description ("Specifies the format of the label output"), it seems like it is the value I should change. It is currently BLANK.

Let me try it out. Please advise if you have any information on the Format string pattern I should use.

Thanks,

Kent