SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account is not posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am new to IS Utilities and have been assigned to this project couple of days ago and I have been assigned one ticket where my client says that "Payment made and received the customer account ( i.e SAP FI) not posted and also there is no indication why it was not posted"

Can you through some light on this where to check respective tables and transaction codes.

Awaiting your respose.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Aditya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Sometimes when you post a payment lot but either some or all payments could not be posted to a contract account. This could have resulted from payment details or Customizing settings being incomplete or incorrect, or when you entered a payment you marked it as "to be clarified" immediately. When you post a payment lot, these items are posted to a clarification account and included in a clarification worklist instead of being posted to a contract account.

If you are searching for a payment:

SAP Menu: Payments ->Clarification Processing -> Find Payment

Tables for Payment are

DFKKZK-Payment lot

DFKKZP -Payment lot: Data for payment

DFKKZPE-Payment lot error message for payment item

Pls refer to below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_fica472/helpdata/EN/8f/61e8c838cd6340b7c66eb0312e0b3f/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Sometimes when you post a payment lot but either some or all payments could not be posted to a contract account. This could have resulted from payment details or Customizing settings being incomplete or incorrect, or when you entered a payment you marked it as "to be clarified" immediately. When you post a payment lot, these items are posted to a clarification account and included in a clarification worklist instead of being posted to a contract account.

If you are searching for a payment:

SAP Menu: Payments ->Clarification Processing -> Find Payment

Tables for Payment are

DFKKZK-Payment lot

DFKKZP -Payment lot: Data for payment

DFKKZPE-Payment lot error message for payment item

Pls refer to below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_fica472/helpdata/EN/8f/61e8c838cd6340b7c66eb0312e0b3f/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

If Payment made does not match the suitable related data (based on clearing control settings) ...then it will move to clarification list.

Check the respective case at T.codes " Clarification Cases from Payment Lot" -- FPCPL

and use the T.code for to identify the Payment : FP30 and FP30C

and if it run through payment run ...search through FP31

Related Tables:

DFKKOP

DFKKKO

DFKKOPK

DFKKCFZST -- Clarification cases from Payment Lot

0 Kudos

Thanks Rooplai and Narender for your reply.

My issue was our client using biller direct to make the customer payments directly through web and it also checking with thrid party tool to verify and confirm the credit card and e-check details. Once it is confirmed SAP runs payment programme/batch every night and with this batch/payment run system clears the open line items. Each open line item clears with one credit item and also shows that whether it is " W - Web payment credit card" or "E - Webpayment E-check".

Now issue is system posting the contract account without "w or E" and also not clearing the open item that means the line item showing in RED only and client manually clearing the same and also its not happening regularly its happening oftenly and now I want to fix this issue.

If anybody faces this type of issue please share your experiences and also if anybody have any thougts most welcome.

Awaiting your valuable thoughts.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya

0 Kudos

Aditya:

A payment made for open items would not be expected to update the contract account payment method. As for the actual posting, you should investigate and test the clearing rules for the clearing variant which is used for these types of payments. Possibly there is some incorrect settings there which lead to payments on account.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Willaim,

Thanks for your reply and I have checked the clearing rules in config and its maintained as Automatic only, but I am not getting any clue to fix this issue.

Could you please through some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

Aditya

0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Just in relation to your point:

Once it is confirmed SAP runs payment programme/batch every night and with this batch/payment run system clears the open line items.

Are you talking about a payment lot or a payment run??

Natalie