cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass defect recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is if there are 100 inspection lots.In all the lots or selected lots, i want to record the one defect.Can I do it in mass?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

As per my knowledge, there is no Tcode for mass defect recording. We were using QE71/72 for mass result recording as well as mass defect recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in QE71 or 72 as well i will have to go to all the inspection lots.My requirement is in 100 inspection lots, one defect code is common.So I want to put that defect code in all 100 lots in one go.Is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand your query, as far as I know, no Tcode is available. In QF11 also i could not find any dynamic selection to select more than one lot. I will still try to figure out something and lets see what the QM gurus have to say.

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As such there is no transaction code for the same. Howeverr, you can use the following options.

Define MIC with defect code being assigned on rejection automatically.

After that either u can use BAPI to do results recording(so that defects are also recorded), or use T.Code QE71 to do results recording and reject the parameter, on rejection, the defects will be assigned automatically.

Thanks

SUMIT