cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the Debit memo requests to be deleted

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Some of the SWO's ( Service work orders) were archived. But, the related DMR (Debit Memo Request) is still in Being Processed status.. Now the business wants those DMR's to be deleted from the Production as they are so aged and not required for the daily activities..

I have tried to delete the DMR's in the transaction code VA02 directly in the menu bar. But, its throwing an error message saying " ORDER DOESNT EXIST". There is a list of 89 records that i am supposed to delete. For some of these, invoicing was done and for some invoicing was cancelled also.. For some Invoicing was not done at all..

So, can anyone please suggest me a method so that i can get rid off this issue and can delete those DMR's?

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to assign reason for Rejection to the whole order. in the Debit memo request at the order level you ahve an option to reject documnet (ctl + F10) . check if this closes the DBR.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I have tried to give the REASON FOR REJECTION, but pop-up is coming saying " ORDER DOESN'T EXIST". I am not able to delete the order. Kindly suggest me other method if there is any?

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the subsequent document is created it wont get deleted .

The better option is to Archive the DMR's which are not required along with subsequent document.

Regards,

KRishna O

0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot archive the DMR's as the status of those is not Complete. To make the status as Complete, we need the archived SWO's back into Server which is not recommended.

Thanks,

Srikanth.