Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP messages not visible in RWB -> Message Monitoring -> Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

following scenario:

ERP is sending IDocs to PI.

Within PI an integration process sends the IDoc data through a SOAP (WS) receiver channel to a system far far away.

In RWB -> Communication Channel Monitoring I can see all delivered messages selecting my SOAP channel.

But:

I can´t see the SOAP messages in RWB -> Message Monitoring -> Messages of Adapter Engine.

In RWB -> Message Monitoring -> Messages of Integration Engine I only see SOAP messages with status "Error".

Successful column is empty.

Do I have to adjust some system / monitoring parameters also seeing SOAP messages in RWB->Message Monitoring?

Thanks in advance,

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi André,

If i have understood your problem correctly, you are able to see your messages at the INtegration Engine level in ERROR status.

That means the message is stuck in Integration level itselt.

Click on the details button to see the actual reason for failure in the Integration Engine.

It might be some mapping error. It you fix that error, you can find your message in RWB->Message Monitoring->Messages from Adapter Engine.

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks.

But there are thousands of successful messages delivered to the receiver.

These successful messages can only be seen in the Channel Monitoring.

I can´t find these successful messages in Message Monitoring.

Only some with status "Error" are displayed.

Strange...

Cheers,

André

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check if you have chosen the Status filter as ALL and not "Error".

If you are lloking for old messages, then you will not be able to see succesful messages beyond a particular period in the past, since all the succesful messages would have been archived.

To see such messages, you have to choose, the option, show message from "Archive" and not "Database".

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

right. I can see all messages in Archive and Database mode.

Only Database Overview is not working properly.

I´ve found the report RSXMB_AGG_DATA_CONDENSE that is collecting all overview data.

Will check, if there is a problem with SOAP messages.

Cheers,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's all Greek to me.

Does anybody know the BSP/WebDynpro/class behind the RWB -> Message Monitoring -> Database Overview functionality?

Thanks in advance,

André

Answers (0)