cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combine billing of service material and std. material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a query regarding my client requirement is they are creating a bill manually with two different kind of mat. with two type of taxes i.e. Service tax and vat. example this invoice has 5 line items 1-3 are the chemicals which are deliverable and 4-5 are service items are not relevant for deliver. from 1-3 they will charge Vat% and 4-5 at service tax we have two doc. type one is for chemicals and other one is for services, can i design a new document type to do both in one, not able to understand please help...

Vivek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For these kind of business process,

Maintain to 2 diff Item cat for Deliverable(TAN) and service items(TAS) based on there deliverable and service characteristics/functionality.

I Cat determination for same sales doc type, maintain 2 different I Cat Group in material master for Deliverable and service items. Accordingly, your Deliverable and service items will determine there respective I Cat in sales doc.

Now, formulate wisely include both VAT and Service tax condition type accordingly into your pricing procedure.

So, when your maintaining Deliverable material, in Sales:Sales org1 tab, in Tax data section, accordingly maintain TAX Classification for VAT Condition Type as Taxable and service tax condition type TAX Classification as NO TAX (or as according to your tax classification tax condition types). And accordingly, maintain tax classification for your service material.

Thereafter, maintain condition record for VAT & service tax as per requirement.

Hope it solves your query.

Thanks & Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply JP, now tell me how can i do the delivery of delivery related item and now how can do billing which combine both components means single bill should be created with both ref. delivery and order.

please guide

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The combination creteria for single billing from multiple deliveries/Sales orders

Billing date and billing due date & Billing doc type

Accordinly maintain copying control for Order to Bill and Delv to Bill.

For this

EITHER you can:

after PGI. and confirmation of service.

Use Tcode VF01

provide Delv no. and sales doc in the initials screen and execute.

OR

after PGI and confirmation of service

use tcode VF04

select order-related & Delv related in docs to be selected.

and click collective bill doc button in menu bar.

Hope it solves you query

Thanks & Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek

Hope your issue is solved, then kindly close the thread and share your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

JP