Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload File to Krpo

former_member546455
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new to DMS/KPRO...

How to upload a file to Kpro ? How to retreive the uploaded file ? (I would like to see the uploaded file from IE02 for Equipment manual )

We do not have separate server for DMS...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashi,

The system will ask you while uploading the file for storage location. From here you can (CV01N) sotre the document in K-Pro or SAP database storage.

If you wish to see the document from IE02 transaction. For this first you need to upload a document thru cv01n i.e.DMS. and there is a option of object link .Select a object as Equipment master and enter the equipement number there and save.

This linked document you can view from IE02. One new tab will be displayed automatically there is no need to anything. This is standard function.

This tab"Document" will get displayed in IE02 screen near the tab of "internal note".

If you link Equipment master as a object link then only this "Document"tab will appear and you can view document uploaded in to DMS and linked to equipment from here.

BR,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashi,

In document type,(T-Code DC10),select/check the attribute 'kPro'. This will ensure that all documents that you check in will be stored in kPro storage area. The file may be retrieved from several sources(Open the DIR and view the originals,likewise it can be viewed from the objects that it has been linked toEg: BoM,Material Master etc)

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar