cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sapgurus,

I have configure vkoa settings in this one account key combination (5 Condition) only we are using, i assigned to combination of application, condition type, chart of account,s.o,account key,g/l code. we have 3 plants,backend we configure sales organisation to plant combination in sd customisation,in this one plant 01,03 is working and 02 is not working when i use this plant below while saving one invoice document with reference sales order i am getting one error message, in this message account assignment group is asking but we are not account assignment group combination, error message is...........

Error:- no account is specified in item 0000001003

message no: F5670

diagnosis:- no account was specified for account type "s" in item "0000001003" of the fi/co document.

Regards

Supreme

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kinldly refer following link

OR

Hello, Please run report 'sapfacc0' in SE38 or SA38.

This will show at detail/field level, what is missing (from accounting point of view).

The error you have is normally due to incomplete/incorrect customizing.

Please also check the SNote:

146879 G/L account missing when billing doc released

113512 VF051 "Doc. & saved (error in accnt determination)

71456 Error releasing a cancellation document

Once you determined the missing data, then you need to fix your customizing.

Perhaps account assignment was changed after creating the billing document?

If the attached notes don't help, you may need to force the system to carry out a new account determination ****** b***. Kindly ask your ABAP consultant to assist you in debugging the process.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VF02 and check account determination analysis under environment and see what is thecondition that is missing for the G/L account.

Maintain that condition and your issue will beresolved

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

The master data we are assigning in VKOA shoudl be present in SAP all ther plants and accounts.