cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in tables of transport request !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i doing the Charm Process....nd during that when the developer generates the transport request....at that time that tp request appears in table /tmwflow/trordhc but it does not appear in /tmwflow/track .... nd after releasing the subtasks and then finally the whole transport request....at that point also it does not appear in /tmwflow/track ..... after this when the basis person pass that transport request to quality....then the /tmwflow/track shows 1 record for that transport request.....so finally after the whole flow /tmwflow/track will show 2 records for that transport request i.e 1 of quality and 1 of production....logically 'dev' record should also be there.....what i am noticing is after few hours like 2 or 3 hours that development record started appearing in table /tmwflow/track .... so is it a problem in configuration of solution manager or this sudden appearance of dev record is ok....coz ive to build a report in which it displays the tracking of tp requests....

Any suggestions would be helpful...

Regards,

Deadlocks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fernando_rocha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deadlocks,

Note 1377424 points to background job SM:TMWFLOW_CMSSYSCOL.

So, I think this is the normal design. Once the job has finished the table /TMWFLOW/TRACK will be updated.

Best regards,

Fernando Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess the correct note no is 1377427 .... but will this note solve my updation problem ?

my component version is : SAP EHP 1

and in the note 1377427...they have mentioned to use support packages SAPKITL431, SAPKITL432 ....i dont have these support packages installed .... nd once again specifically my problem is that dev record is coming late....i am checking the background job ' SM:TMWFLOW_CMSSYSCOL' also....i guess it'll take lot of time to finish the job.....

and one more doubt....if this background job SM:TMWFLOW_CMSSYSCOL is responsible for updating /tmwflow/track then how come only development record is coming late....and other records are coming instantly....?

Edited by: DEADLOCKS on May 20, 2010 7:47 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey deadlocks,

many ChaRM tables are updated as Fernando said when cmssyscol job finished.

I guess those 2/3 hours correspond to the time u waited before the job runned. The transaction solar_eval and a couple of others allow u updating data as well.

U have to know that this job may sometimes/quite often give unsupected/missing data; and also delayed. The best you can do is simply read the tr log using a function modul and interpretate info concerning the transport requests

CALL FUNCTION 'TRINT_TDR_USER_COMMAND'

EXPORTING

iv_object = lv_object

iv_type = ls_sel_node-type

iv_command = lv_command

IMPORTING

ev_exit = pv_exit.

LV_OBJECT SLMK900004

LS_SEL_NODE-TYPE REQU

LV_COMMAND TAST

for example.

You can debug log reading in SE01 and put a watchpoint on instruction 'CALL FUNCTION'. It is the second one.

This will display log on screen

Good luck

Khalil