cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative value in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I use the same pricing procedure for two order type, however, for the return order type, all the conditions become negative and discount become positive. The Amount is correct and the condition amount become reversed. I have checked the order type and the item cat. and cannot find any problem.

For all other return order, the pricing are ok.

Please kindly help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Actually my return is a consignment pick-up order, and the item cat. is set as pricing "X", billing relevance " " (Not relevant for billing).

I know this order type usually dont have pricing but the requirement is user want to see the price in SO.

How can I make the +/- not reverse?

Thanks .

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your SD document categ. in your desired sale doc type.

For return kind of scenario, SD document categ. should be H.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh Yes!!!

It is the SD document Cat.

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone know why?

Please help, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you are using return order's document type RE or copy of RE. Ensure the contols of document type are same as that of RE in VOV8.

Another thing you can check is item category. In return order the item category should be REN or its copy. But the controls of that item category should be similar to that of REN in VOV7. Check 'billing relevance' is B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VOV7 for the returm doc item category have u maintained pricing as " X" standard pricing in business data tab.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VOV7 for the returm doc item category have u maintained pricing as " X" standard pricing in business data tab.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The return order is not reference from any document. It is created without reference.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

From where is your return order referenced? Order or invoice? If from order check in VTAA copy controls from OR to RE, at item level, pricing type is F (copy pricing elements, turn values & fix). It should be option G copy pricing elements unchanged & redetermine taxes. If your return order referenced from invoice, then check in VTAF.

Regards,

Sivanand