cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI Error: No standard agreement found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts,

Hope you can give advise on what is missing/error in my SAP PI configurations, why I am encountering this specific error,

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , SAPR/3, P_GDDXI, S_HTTP, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, IDOC Type </SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -SAPR/3 to receiver P_GDDXI-S_HTTP,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.IDOC Type: No standard agreement found for , SAPR/3, P_GDDXI, S_HTTP, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, IDOC Type</SAP:Stack>

I've configured already the receiver agreement but it seems there is still an error.

Thanks in advance!

Godofredo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerberto,

The first thing that i noticed is that there is a / in the service name (i never saw it in there, so this might be for a reason). Also i saw that the error message doesn't show the IDoc type, so you should check the EDI_DC40 segment of the IDoc is filled correctly.

Regards,

Sven

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

You might be using a wrong XML structure for which there is no Integration Directory objects exist especially Receiver Determination.

Make sure your sender agreement is right and hooked up to a correct communication channel.

Try testing this first in the Integration Directory Test tool before sending an actual message?

If you are still having issues then please provide the message flow ex. IDoc to File, Idoc to HTTP etc.