cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Initial Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

when I click on Managed System configuration in solman_setup I get following error

=========================================================================================

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://auvimel00s974.ad.internal:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SD1 : Text 005 Not Found

The error occurred on the application server AUVIMEL00S974_SD1_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WD_COMPONENT_ASSISTANCE~GET_TEXT of program CL_WD_COMPONENT_ASSISTANCE====CP

Method: READ_SYSTEMS of program /1BCWDY/83FD124GXA9KXQM8SBC7==CP

Method: READ_SYSTEMS of program /1BCWDY/83FD124GXA9KXQM8SBC7==CP

Method: SUPPLY_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~GET_SELECTED_ELEMENTS of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: GET_TABLE_DATA of program CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER====CP

Method: GET_VISIBLE_TABLE_DATA of program CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER====CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C3STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SD1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server AUVIMEL00S974_SD1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server AUVIMEL00S974_SD1_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: SOLMAN_ADMIN -l: E -s: SD1 -i: AUVIMEL00S974_SD1_00 -w: 0 -d: 20100519 -t: 113146 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

=========================================================================================

My current solman is at SPS18 SAP_BASIS 701

Please suggest

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

update to SPS22 solved the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

In order to solve this issue , first of all you need to make sure that the version of your ABAP and JAVA stack are in your system as per this note 1274287 : End-to-End Diagnostics SP18(EHP1)- SP19 - SP20

Also the central note as per your ABAP stack version is implimented

1172948 SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions (SP18/19)

1334252 SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions (SP20/21)

1405878 SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions (SP22)

And make sure the Notes 1319829 is fully implimented in your system.

I am sure this will solve the issue.

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

This error could be mainly due to the services being inactive in the system!!

What is the error you get in ST22?

Regards,

Bhaskar