cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Synchronous message from Oracle to BPM to CRM in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario like this Oracle Sender (synchronous interface)-> calling ccBPM -> CRM which is a synchronous process.

Oracle sends an external message to CRM and get the response back. This is achieved using ccBPM due to some internal calls from ccBPM to MDM also sycnhronously.

So there are three receive determination created

Oracle to ccBPM

ccBPM to MDM

ccBPM to CRM

Now, the question is I have some message to be send from RWB for testing whether this process works properly or not in staging system. How do I send the message in RWB for this kind of process. This is a syynchronous process

And sender should be oracle system, receiver shuld be what? ccBPM or CRM from RWB perspective.

Hope you all got the question.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I send the message in RWB for this kind of process. This is a syynchronous process

And sender should be oracle system, receiver shuld be what? ccBPM or CRM from RWB perspective.

You need to mentioned Oracle as sender & receiver would be BPM.

BTW, why do you put a receiver name, you should only supply Sender parameters (Sender Name, Interface & Namespace), Let PI , determine the receiver which is true testing.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats right.. Thanks

mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said it is sync send interface, just provide the sender side details in RWB, make sure the QOS used is BE in this case. The details to be provided can be obtained from the first sender agreement you have created for Oracle sender.

Regards,

Prateek