cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If company sales the product to the customer through his dealer then dealer has to give 70% payment to the business of total sales.

& if customer takes goods from dealer & payment gives through his credit card then payment directly comes to company & then company has to give 20% payment to dealer of total sales.

Please give me the solution how to do billing & customize in the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miku

You can use Rebate functionality to achieve this.

Set up 2 Distribution Channels- DCs ( 1 for Dealer sales and 1 for Direct sales). Or you can handle through 2 Sales Offices.

Ensure that the sales order has the correct org data (DC or Sales Office). Now set up 2 rebate agreements with dealer as Rebate Recipient. Set up the rebate conditions within the agreements as required- % of the value. Settle the rebates periodically. Just follow the rebate procedures from here on.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If dealer gives internet connection to customer then he collects rs 1000 from customer gives rs700 to business.

And 2nd case if dealer gives internet connection to customer ,but customer gives payment through credit card payment then payment directly comes to company.In this case company has to pay rs200 for the total amount of sale rs 1000.

Please give me solution on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My answer still remains the same. You need to use Rebate functionality.

For the second case, is the mode of payment the criterion for Dealeru2019s commission? i.e., does the dealer get the cut only if customer pays by credit card? What if customer pays by check or cash? Or is the distinction between Dealer sales and direct sales?

If the dealer gets the cut (Rs 200) only for credit card payments, then include a requirement in the pricing procedure for Rebate Credit Memo Request against the rebate condition- The request should check if it the payment mode is credit card (you need to pick a suitable field , say Payment card type or number to designate the sale) and only then apply.