cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network linked to task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I used network not wbs, so with Time Sheet I assign the hours to network.

Is it possible link cproject task to network ?

If not is there some way to transfer time sheet linked to network in R3 to task linked to WBS element in cProject to confirm the task?

Thank you

Best regards

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Unfortunately cProjects CATS time reporting with Multi Level Controlling only works with WBS-elements.

Regards / Anders

Ps.

You can link from cProjects to a network activity using objects links. That can in turn be used to add an extra check (validation) stating for instance that the resource need to be staffed in cProjects to be allowed to time report. No MLC CATS though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thank you for info.

When you say :

You can link from cProjects to a network activity using objects links.ok

That can in turn be used to add an extra check (validation) stating for instance that the resource need to be staffed in cProjects to be allowed to time report. No MLC CATS though (why?, I should transfer hours put in R3 CATS on network su cProject..)

Thanks in advance.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

The problem is the integration, but not the each single point.

You can book the working hours in CATS to a network activity. And even you can link this network activity to a cProject task.

But the features of integrations are still not available, as long as the cProject task (or role depends on scenario) is not assigned (not only linked with object link) to a WBS. That means, the staffed busines partner in cProject does not get the working list, and the confired hours in CATS are not transfered back to cProject.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

but with a custom report ( in background) I can read hours on network from cats and distribute on task ( though wbs element)?

Cheers

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

from technical view it is no problem to do it with a customer report.

After the network activity (ERP) get confirmed. Starting with a cPro task you can get the linked network activity (DPR_OBJLINK),

get the confirmed hours of the activity via a own remote function, get the confirmed hours l in ERP . Transfer the confirmed hours to the cPro task via BAPI_BUS2175_CHANGE.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somebody can help me?