cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have 3 input files and after getting all the 3 files, i should generate the target XML file. So i used BPM for it. In BPM, i used fork condition and then 3 receive steps in fork to get the 3 files. In SXMB_MONI, when i see the 3 input messages, they are successfully processed.

But the problem is each file is starting a new BPM process. So the end of fork condition is not occuring. In the PE of each message, the graphical view shows the branch of BPM of that message as green, but it is waiting for the remaining 2 messages.

So tell me why the end of fork condition of BPM is not occuring. 2 days earlier, it was occuring.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u dont hav common field in three files u can use a dummy correlation as common correlation id.

The important thing in correlation is that u must hav unique correlation id for all the three receicve steps.

Regards

Vineetha

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

It is because of COrrelation. Go to BPM Patterns in the SAP BASIS Software component. Check it ..

For more-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/cb/15163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain your fork step, like what is the end condition given etc.

Try to encapsulate all the three forks in a block and set the mode of the block as par for each.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

i have 3 input files.

i have created 3 integer variables.

file1- var1

file2 - var2

file3 - var3

in fork i am receiving 3 Files and then i am assigning that file's integer variable to 1.

The end condition of fork i have given as

var1=1 and var2=1 and var3=1

So when i get all the 3 FILES in fork, then their variables are set to 1 THEN this fork condition ends. Then the transformation is applied on them to generate a single target XML file. Then the file is send through send step. Then BPM ends.

But i am not able to understand why each file's message is creating a new BPM process. How to make BPM to take 3 messages into a single BPM process.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>>>then i am assigning that file's integer variable to 1</i>

You are editing the contents of the file?

Better solution is to leave it blank. Fork will end only if it all the branches are executed successfully

Regards

Suraj

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check Correlation ? As I mentioned .. If not check it...Because when you created 3 recieve steps, you would have given 3 correlation ids. That's the reason, it is generating 3 instances. Because correlation id is not unique here... So refer BPMPattern

Check this namespace from SAP Basis Component-BPMPattern

<i>BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger</i>

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

i am not assigning file's data to 1. i am saying when i get file1, i assign var1 to 1. when i get file2, i assign var2 to 1 etc.

Hi Krishna,

i think the problem is in my correlation. in my 3 input files, i have no common data. a field REF_NO is in 2 files. So i created a correlation on REF_NO. for 2 files, it is okay. For the 3 FILE, i have specified a different node to REF_NO. there is no relation between the 3 FILES. but it is required that when all the 3 FILES are there, then only processing should start.

So i created a fork end condition by using integer variables.

I have created a correlation on REF_NO and used that correlation in each receive step.

So tell me what correlation should be there.

Tell me what is BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger

which you are saying.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger</i> is the BPM pattern delivered by SAP under SAP BASIS Component.

Go to SAP BASIS SWC->http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns (namespace)->BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger (name of the BPM)

Process will come out from Fork, only when all 3 messages are satisfied with correlation id. So do it accordingly..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

today in SXMB_MONI, when i gave the 3 input files to XI, then in SXMB_MONI, i am see that on clicking PE of any of the 3 message the qRFC monitor is opening instead of BPM Process Workflow Display.

The outbound status is showing as "Message scheduled on outbound side".

<b>Can anybody tell me why is this happening that on clicking PE the screen of qRFC monitor(inbound queue) is opening.</b>

Hi Krishna,

i saw the BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger but it is very complex as it involves other BPM of xi/system in it.... i modified the correlation as ID of type string and i assigned then interface variable - context object - messageID of xi/system to each of the 3 messages in correlation..............i have then put the complete fork in a block and put the correlation in the block also.......But in SXMB_MONI, the above issue is occuring so i can't see the BPM workflow graphics to see what is happening in BPM..........<b>Tell what should be done for this PE thing in SXMB_MONI and is this correlation okay for BPM.</b>

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There may be some error in ur input xml file. otherwise goto sxmb_adm message queues register the queue and activate it.For best result better delete all the previous workflow using swwl transaction.

Also its very important that once u changed anythin in integration processes u hav to import it in configuration builder again. If u import with same name then u dont hav to change in other objects in configuration builder.

Regards

Vineetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in SXMB_ADM transaction, i registered all the queues and then activated them...........

then i gave my 3 input files to XI for BPM...........

then when i saw SXMB_MONI, there were 3 messages for the 3 files...The 3 input files are generating the source XML correctly for BPM to process.....But in each message, the outbound status was "Message scheduled on outbound side" and on clicking PE, the qRFC monitor(inbound queue) is opening......<b>So can anybody suggest what to do so that on clicking PE, the BPM workflow opens and outbound status can be changed from scheduled status to successful status.</b>

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Looks like there is a problem with the Queue.

CLick on the Queue ID in the SXMb_MONI and then , you will see entry for your message in the following window. Delete this entry and then restart your message.

take a look at this thread for how to handle queue problems,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Message was edited by: Bhavesh Kantilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kantilal

We have check our setting as mentioned by you.

But when we are clicking Queue ID in SXMB_MONI then we are

getting qRFC inbound monitor Queue with following message

Number of Displayed Entries: 0

Number of Displayed Queues: 0

Cl. Queue Name Entries

Nothing selected

Your response will rewarded with points.

THANKS,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me why the messages of BPM in SXMB_MONI are showing the outbound status "Message scheduled on outbound side" and on clicking PE, the qRFC Monitor(Inbound Queue) is opening and showing that there is no entry in the queue.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

chk out this threads

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i run SMQ2, no queues are coming............

when i click queueID in SXMB_MONI, then the qRFC Monitor(inbound queue) is having no queues..........

when i am giving my 3 INPUT files to XI, then sometimes only 2 files are shown in SXMB_MONI...........

Moreover, PE clicking is showing qRFC Monitor(inbound queue) with no queues...........

Can anybody tell what to do now to rectify this BPM process..........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

I was facing the same problem.

Go to transaction SWWL. There delete the work item showing the Error Status.

Then run your process again.

It should be solved.

Regards,

Sumit

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Possible problem is the errored workflows are there in place. So first you delete all the Errored workflow and then run the scenario. To delete the workflow, go to Transaction SWWL and delete the errored workflow.

Also verify the XI Runtime cache for the BPM in the transaction code SXI_CACHE..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Thanks.....now at least on clicking PE, the business workflow graphics is coming..........

Hi All,

Can somebody suggest me a way how to define correlation between my 3 INPUT files.........My 3 input files have no common data among them...........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

There should be one common field, so that you can correlate the messages. Otehrwise , if you have 3 different messages without logical relationship, then it is like 3 different interfaces.

SO still if you want to achieve this with COrrelation, try to create a dummy field in the source message structure for 3 messages /files and use this is a COrrelation Id. This should have unique value.

Pls acknowledge the answers

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

One more issue is coming to me....when i am giving my 3 INPUT files, then what is happening sometimes is that only 2 of the files' messages are shown in SXMB_MONI and in message monitoring.............Can anybody explain why this is happening and how to rectify it........i have given file poll interval of 5 secs each and the procesing mode to Delete for each of the 3 FILES.

Your answer will be rewarded by me with points.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>

when i am giving my 3 INPUT files, then what is happening sometimes is that only 2 of the files' messages are shown in SXMB_MONI and in message monitoring.............</i>

>>>Really ? Try to test the scenarios with 3 different file names in the 3 communication channels ( do not make use of wild chars i.e test.* etc..) just check it.

If you are able to see only 2 messages, is the entire process is running smoothly ? Check it.

Also when getting 2 messages in SXMB_MONI, what about adapter status for third file ?

Are you using Content conversion ? If so check in the message monitoring.. Also try to change the Polling intervals give some 60 secs check.

So your 3rd file is not reaching the integration engine.

Reasons may be-

1) Content conversion problem if there

2) No proper sender Agreement , i.e Cache Refresh

3) Activate the adapters once again.

4) Also you can check the logs in the Visual Admin( if you have access)

Hope this helps,

Regards.

Moorthy

Message was edited by: Krishna Moorthy P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am giving my 3 INPUT files, then what is happening sometimes is that only 2 of the files' messages are shown in both SXMB_MONI and in message monitoring.............Can anybody explain why this is happening and how to rectify it....

i have given file poll interval of 5 secs each and the procesing mode to Delete for each of the 3 FILES...and all the 3 files are getting deleted....so why the file is getting missed and how to track the misssing file.........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my scenario is 3 input files -> BPM -> PROXY ->Update ztable in SAP R/3.

The message is sent from BPM to PROXY.

But in proxy the following error is coming:

<SAP:Code p1="DBIF_RSQL_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS" p2="ZPWCCL_SUB_PWCSAPCUSTOMER_METE" p3="EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS" p4="">APPLICATIONCALL.DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Text language="EN">Unable to execute the dynamic application call (kernel error ID DBIF_RSQL_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS, class ZPWCCL_SUB_PWCSAPCUSTOMER_METE, method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS)</SAP:Text>

Can anybody suggest how to correct the proxy inbond function.........Can anybody suggest how to debug the proxy..........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are you getting this error in SXMB_MONI of XI system or SXMB_MONI of R/3 system?

It looks proxy is not activated correctly. Activate all the proxy classes once again and try.

To debug proxy calls here you go with the document-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cbc7d790-0201-0010-bea6-c54...

As it is giving error in the Execute Method, check the code correctly. Refer this blog also-

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

One more option is Regenerate the proxy and activate all .

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting this error in SXMB_MONI of R/3 system.

I have activated the proxy class and its function.

Then tell why this error is occuring. How to correct this error.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

The link sent by you is good.....But when i try to test the proxy as described by it, i was unable to get the pop-up window to upload the input XML file. When i executed the class-method for execute_asynchronous method, the input was by default taken as blank data.

Tell how to get that popup window to upload the XML to test the proxy...........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After activating the proxy class, interface and function, then also when i gave my 3 input files, the output XML of BPM when reached Proxy, it is still giving the below error:

<SAP:Code p1="DBIF_RSQL_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS" p2="ZPWCCL_SUB_PWCSAPCUSTOMER_METE" p3="EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS" p4="">APPLICATIONCALL.DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Text language="EN">Unable to execute the dynamic application call (kernel error ID DBIF_RSQL_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS, class ZPWCCL_SUB_PWCSAPCUSTOMER_METE, method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS)</SAP:Text>

<b>Can anybody suggest how to correct this error.......Points will be rewarded if this error is removed........</b>

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The above error i am getting in SXMB_MONI of SAP R/3 in the message sent by BPM to server inbound PROXY.

Can anybody suggest how to correct the above error.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta