cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a report to get all managed system components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are looking for a report to get the support pack level of managed system.

We can get that by going individually on each system entry in SMSY. Is there a standard report or a transaction in solution managed that can list the support pack level of all managed systems ?

Thansk you for your help.

Chak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another option you have -- provided that you are running EarlyWatch Reports on all of your systems -- would be to create a single Service Level Report.

You would create a variant that includes all of your systems under the Select for Reporting column. Then under the Content from Solution Manager tab select the System Configuration --> Select for Reporting box.

This System Configuration report will provide you will the hardware info (OS version, CPU, memory), database version, SAP software components/version, and the SAP kernel.

The SLR allows you to extract and aggregate segments of your EWAs into a single report.

Good luck.

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi william,

This is a good idea but unfortunately we are not running EW for all systems.

I think that I can use SMSY as indicated by Lori for Support pack level and use a Function module to run in solution manager to get the kernel and IGS version from the remote system.

I have to look and search if this king of function module exist.

Thanks,

Chak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chak, from transaction SMSY, access the menu path Utilities > Analyses. There are several options there that you can experiment with.

Hope this helps!

Lori

Former Member
0 Kudos

I never noticed that report before. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lori,

Thanks you for you answer.

I tried the SMSY transaction but it does not show the kernel version.

We need both Support pack version and Kernel version.

Thanks,

Chak