cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS - SRS (SAP Retail Service)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP Retail Store (SRS) which runs on ITS, in purchasing there is a button/link by which we can run 'Store Order Follow on documents', and 'RFAF' standard SAP transaction open. Now what I want is , after clicking on this button/link I want my custom TCODE to be opened. How and where to do this.

I did my analysis and looks like we have to create or change some service. I found that service to which a tocde is attached.

Any idea what steps to I need to perform. I mean should I need to create new service for it or change the standard one. Do i need to Publish Services to Internal ITS using program W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi WDAbap,

First of all, it is not recommended to change a standard SAP service. Please create a copy of the service, change it as you wish, and republish it (the instructions you can found in the other thread you have).

Depending on the release you are using, it might be possible that a change in SICF will be required too.

All the best,

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found an internet service in SE80 n inside this service there is template created. I found the place where its calling this standard transaction. When I tried to replace this transaction with my custom transaction, then the link got disabled when I run SRS. I can see the link but it's disabled. I cannot click on it.

Do i need to create a service for custom transaction too?

Any help.