cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the VKM4 tcode, when we execute, the result is going to be set of line items (based on selection criteria given as input) and each line corresponds to a document with set of fields.

As part of the set of fields we have the field "Change by". Currently this field is relating to customer master data changes.

Now we would like to have the Change on date of the sales document to be available in this the field "Change by" and not the Customer Master changes.

Please help !!!

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on May 18, 2010 7:47 PM

Edited by: SAP2020 on May 18, 2010 7:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello 2020

Apart from the SD document info, there are a bunch of fields which are related to credit management master and this happens to be one of them. However by selecting a document, you can go via the menu path Environment/Document Info/Document Changes, you can see the list of changes done to the document. If you want the sales document change to be available here, I don't think it is possible by standard config as that field is not available in the standard list of available fields. I guess you need to create your own Z report/Worklist to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Is it possible to have any user exits to accomplish this requirement.

That is we are planning to have this Z report as the last option as it is time consumingu2026

Can you please give me any alternative way in this regard in terms of BADI, Customer Exit, User exitu2026or any other wayu2026

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user exits in Credit Management deal with how to check for credit but this is essentially a report. I guess Z is the option.

Answers (0)