cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation problu00E8me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i'm trying to install netweaver on OS=win2003EE, DB=Oracle10.2 with patchset10.0.4, i made the prerequisit check and all seemed to be OK , but the installation aborted on the phase 12, bellow the link to the sapinst log which i could not past in this topic :

http://www.4shared.com/file/a003wlxX/sapinst.html

thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found the problem source, i forgot to make the admin i'm using on SAP machine as domain admin, i added it to domains admins and i updated the policy "gpupdate" then i clicked retry, it now on the phase 12 of 28 "create database".

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have not mentioned which SAP netweaver version you are installing, So, I am assuming that you are installing Netweaver 7.0. Then Check SAP note 1108857

Please find below the extract:

With patch set 10.2.0.4, the following error occurs in sapinst_dev.log: (...)runCatprocSql:

FCO-00011 The step runCatprocSql with step key NW_Onehost ind ind ind ind 0 0 NW_Onehost_System ind ind ind ind 1 0 NW_CreateDBandLoad ind in ind ind 10 0 NW_CreateDB ind ind ind ind 0 0 NW_OraDBCheck ind ind ind ind 0 0 NW_OraDBMain ind ind ind ind 0 0 NW_OraDBStd ind ind ind ind 3 NW_OraDbBuild ind ind ind ind 5 0 runCatprocSql was executed with status ERROR.

You have the following options to solve the problem:

• Modify control.xml file and restart the installation:

a) Edit file control.xml in your installation directory as follows:

b) Search for "this.runCatproc = function(sqlContext)".

c) Go to "script.execute_AbortOnFailure();" some lines below.

d) Replace "script.execute_AbortOnFailure();" with "script.execute();"

e) Restart SAPinst and choose "Continue with the Old Option".

• Update the sapinst executable and restart the installation

a) Download the newest SAPinst executable from the SAP Service Marketplace as follows:

a) Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc.

b) On the right-hand panel, choose "Search for Software".

c) Enter "sapinst" as search term.

d) Choose the SAPinst executable for your SAP release.

b) Replace the existing SAPinst executable with the downloaded one.

c) Restart SAPinst and choose "Continue with the Old Option".

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sunny,

yes it's netweaver 7.0

i'll try this solutions and i'll send my feedback

best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used the last sapinst (7.01) instead of the old one i had (640) then i run the setup, but it stops in the step 3 (create users of SAP) and in the status bar of the sapinst windows it writes "Checking account sapsrv\SAP_LocalAdmin for system CB7" then it shows an error window, xhen i view the log i found the above messages in RED color :

I deleted all users and groups starting with ora or sap and tryed again, but sill have the same message.

*+ERROR 2010-05-19 13:59:53.821+*
*+FSH-00000  Parameter sSID with value S-1-5-21-3656927660-934105268-1850939006-1004 of function PSyUser CSyAccountMgtImpl::createGroup(iastring sName, iastring sSID) const is invalid.+*

*+ERROR 2010-05-19 13:59:53.821+*
*+MUT-03025  Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.+*

*+ERROR 2010-05-19 13:59:53.841+*
*+FCO-00011  The step createAccounts with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_Users_Create_Do|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|createAccounts was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.).+*

Thanks,

Edited by: Mohammed NABIGH on May 19, 2010 6:04 PM