cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Release via V.25 PR00 price has to be replaced wih customer expected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where sales executive receives a order via phone call. Based on the same creates a Sales Order with dummy customer and enters the customer expected price.

The Sales Order will be saved with incompletion log.Once released the executive calls the customer and communicates and changes the dummy customer with exact customer code.

After changing the dummy customer with the exact customer code .the Proo price has to be replaced with customer expected price.

Ie Before releasing and with dummy customer Pr00 = 115 Euro and EDI1 = 110.

After releasing and with exact customer code PR00 = 110 and EDI = 110.

Do we have any standard configuration or we need to achieve the same via some work arounds

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR00 is a manual condition or driven by condition records?

If manual, then after changing the customer, the user can go and update the PR00 price to match EDI1.

If driven by condition record, before changing the customer, create PR00 for the correct price for correct customer. When you change the customer, pricing will be updated too and it will bring in the updated PR00. Make sure the update pricing is carried on by price type C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine others. EDI1 should be a manual price and it's value should be retained when repricing. To update pricing with price type C , in V/08 for your pricing procedure , in the column price type select C.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logic has to be framed and the user exit has to be utilized.

However the user exit is getting triggered when we click the conditions tab at item as well as if we change the value of the any condition record also then the user exit is getting triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the User Exit. Can we achieve the same by calculation type. Can i get the ABAP code for the same.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate your comments Sai but here iam not going to miantain any condition records.

This customer came has a result of phone call and we dont need customer specific price.

However the manger has approved a customer expected price that should flow automatically to PR00 when it is released.

I hope ur clear with my requirment.

PR00 should automatically change with customer expected price when the user changes the customer /when user releases the customer expected price.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option is you can go for developmnet to achieve this. Please work on user exit LV69AFZZ and get the code developed in the relevant form.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai