cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM forms - form data in backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently implemented HCM Forms. The process that is being followed is :-

Manager1 initiates the process and send the form to Manager2 for approval.

Manager2 approves and sends HR administrator HRUSER1

HRUSER1 forwards the form to some other HRUSER2.

Now the woritem is in the UWL of the HRUSER2 .

HRUSER1 can see in the u2018Tasks Forwarded By Me to Othersu2019 tab but the form is not attached there.

Is there any way to view any HR form in the backend which are lost in between because either work flow is incomplete or they have disappeared after the completion

Regards,

Rashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashi

The form data is stored in Records and Case Management - transaction SCASE. RMS ID ASR_POBJ. Se;lect Case->Process Search and enter the reference number shown on submission of the form. Then click Search and double click the Case id returned. Seelct Linked Object->Data Container->ASR_SPS_DATA_CONTAINER. This will show you the raw XML. I believe you can view the form if you use a Digital Personnel File but have never seen this in operation.

Not easy to navigate, granted, but that's where it is

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ian for your suggestions ... i will try these

Regards,

Rashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have come across over IView "Search Prcoesses" in HR Admin Folder. This Iview has the Search functionality for all the forms in processed and completed state.

The screen shows all the forms along with their status "In Process" or "Completed" , and has the button "Detail" to view the details of the form.

On clicking this button , a pop up appears with the details of the form. It also has "Process Steps" which has a column "Step name" . It has a hyperlink on clickin which it opens the pdf form.

But this happens only for the first time . clicking on 2nd time on any other Form does not show the hyperlink.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Rashi.

Answers (0)