Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted BID created a Local PO?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are creating BID invitation from SC of subtype ER.

If the PR from which the SC is created does not conatins the account assignment category the PO generated for this BID is created as Local ..

Is this the standard behaviour?

How to pass account information to FM BBP_PD_BID_CREATE since there is no table for accounting data in this FM?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating BID invitation from SC of subtype ER.

Did you mean "EP"?

If the PR from which the SC is created does not conatins the account assignment category the PO generated for this BID is created as Local .. Is this the standard behaviour?

Normally if item subtype is EP (extended classic), the system would validate the PO account assignment and throw an error if it is blank. (However if the subtype is DP, then no accounting is required in SRM.)

How to pass account information to FM BBP_PD_BID_CREATE since there is no table for accounting data in this FM?

Account assignment is not relevant in bidding process. So you can't pass this information to the FM. If you want to insert accounting entries to the PO created from Quot, you could implement BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for BBP_PO_CHANGE.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

We are in classic scenarion, subtype of SC used for creatig BID Invitations is ER - External Requierment .

When a BID is displayed in BBP_PD there is a tab

Acct Assg:.

How to populate this data while creating a BID so that it is passed to PO automatically.

We are on SRM 4.0 .

One more thing is for BID created with SCs (these SC s were created from PRs without acc assgnmnt) have local system as be_log_system table BBP_PDBEI where as others have ECC system in this field.

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 4.0 .

OK. Now if I remember correctly, Bidding Engine doesn't support Classic Scenario until SRM 5.0. So I am afraid what you describe is a standard behavior.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But if acc assgnmnt data is there PO is created in BE ECC System only...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no SRM 4 at hand. So I am not sure if you have FM BBP_BID_TRANSFERED_PO_CREATE in your system. If so, test run this FM manually with quotation GUID in debug mode. You should be able to find out at which point the PO is created locally.