cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to fetch the content. The response status was 401

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have imported BP for CRM4.0 and when a user with the 'Sales Manager' role assigned access the 'Analytics' Button, he gets the following error in the Portal content

"Failed to fetch the content. The response status was 401.

The Analytics menu ( Under the 'Sales Manager') has Overview, Finance, Accounts, Internal Processes, Learning & Growth menu and all of these get the same error .

Have anybody seen this error before?

Thanks a Lot.

-Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

"<b>We have imported BP for CRM4.0 and when a user with the 'Sales Manager' role assigned access the 'Analytics' Button, he gets the following error in the Portal content

</b>"

When you tried to access any of these tabs in Analytics it prompts you with a login popup box to enter the authorized user and pass word details to login into the system.

401 - HTTP unauthorized user error . It means that the user you are using to access Analystics is not autorized to use BP of CRM 4.0 .

Please use admin user and password to check wether it works or not ( It worked for me - I have tried it on my portal server ) Once you get the issue resolved you can provide the access to your user ID using User management .

Let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Thanks for the mail.

I have used admin account and my User account. Still the Error is not resolved.

Please let me know is any configuration missing ?

Thanks

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am experiencing the same problem ... were you able to come to any conclusions on how to fix this error?

In our scenario, I can run the template from the WAD with user C017, and it runs perfectly. If I access it from the portal, either from the preview option in content admin or from the actual role output, I get the above mentioned error.

The error message is in 2 parts, first I get an error message displayed when accessing the report from the portal which says

"System error in program SAPLRRS2 and form SELOPT_ASSIGN-01-".

If I click on this message, I get the message

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, did any one manage to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have the same problem and need some help. i'm looking for a solution but seems that nobody have one.

could somebody help me?

thanks

Quan