cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premature end of File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got the following exception while doing file to file scenario (with file content conversion)

Operation Mapping

INF137917_OM_Medicine

Runtime error

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_INF137917_MM_Medicine_; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Premature end of file.

I found this error in test configuration of Integration directory.

Please help me to find out the cause of it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou all,

The problem is in FCC parameters now its working fine(RecordSet Structure parameters)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

With what payload you are testing in the ID test tool? Should be from the SXMB_MONI ,isn't it ?

My view is that , there are error in the sender file adapter FCC which you have written.

Please try correcting the FCC error and your issue will be solved.Make sure you use correct parameters as FCC is case sensitive.

refer this help.sap link to analyse and correct your fcc error.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

post if you have any specific erorr, as you seems to be very new to SDN , try searching for the error in Google/SDn and then if you dont get any way out ... SDN members will be more than happy to guide you .

Cheers,

Srinivas

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check to make sure you file has an EOF character defined and also that it is in the FCC parameters.

That should fix it. as it seems you have not put the EOF parameter in FCC and hence it did nto expect the file to end.

Check the mapping with the output of the FCC, that should clarify the error.

Regards

Ravi Raman

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check xml file whether is valid or not.. copy the xml file and place it test tab of message mapping then press the tabular tree view button.. If xml properly constructed it wont the throw the error.. otherwise it will throw the pramature end of file error.

Regards,

Balaji

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the common error we face when the data format not correct ,

search in sdn , the similar problem discussed

Regards,

Raj

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

open the message mapping and then test it independently - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

that will let you know more about the problem