cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: The user name changed when switch to other links in SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just wanted to bring to the notice of the moderators (as I don't know where can I report for the IT related issues) that for the past few days I am facing a peculiar behaviour when I log into the SCN through Internet Explorer 8.0. This is also being faced by my peers too..:)

The issue is that when I login to SCN, I can see my user name on the top of the page(Home page). But when I switch to say 'Forum', the user name is changed and this is random. I kind of have access to his/her account.

Even I try to log off, nothing happens.. The only solution left is to close the IE and then try to login again.

Kindly have a look into this issue.

Thanks in advance..:)

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ive (along with many others) noticed the same problem with the Forums about 2 years ago, where after log-in or clicking a certain thread I find myself in someone's else's id. And the id keeps changing from time to time with no end in sight.

The problem took about a couple of days to be rectified.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishan,

How was it resolved? Can you please guide me on this?

Regards

Amit

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If not solved yet, you can report such technical problems by email to sapnetwork@sap.com

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

Thanks a lot for the mail ID..:)

I will surely drop a mail to them..

Regards

Amit

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like you have a SAP Passport for another person configured on your PC..

Read,

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/002006825000000038452001/

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

I cannot find the SAP passport in the certificates. I read the 'Single Sign-on Help' but I was not able to locate my S-user in the list.

Can you please suggest.

Regards

Amit