cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two fields in source node. I want to get different values in target for one field. Its just a straight mapping.

I used duplicate subtree at source and entered different values. However when i test it, I get only one node of target and only one set of values. How do I get different values when I use duplicte subtree ?

I have fields A and B under one source node. I have mapped it to two fields in target. I have two set of values source and want them both. How can I achieve it ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

How it is possible to create duplicate source at source level??have you created duplicare structure in testing tab??

solution alredy experts explained,try it.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you do duplicate subtree for a node, then you have to make sure that the node is created.

The easiest way to do this is assigning an empty constant.

The automatic creation of a node with occurrance 1.1 is not valid for duplicate subtrees.

This has bothered me also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So when I duplicate a subtree at source, I need to change the occurence of both source and target ?

Right now source and target nodes have an occurence of 1. So do I have to make it unbounded at both sourc and target ?

I don't think the mapping would be recreated if we duplicate the subtree, so should I recreate the mapping also ?

My scenario is like this.

I have an Idoc to file.

There is a node with fields A and B in it. its mapped to two fields in target. But the fields will get different values and I want those set of values to come in two nodes in target. Do I have to use duplicate subtree at both source and target and then recreate the mapping ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the occurrences of the target field. If it is 1 to 1 then target field will not appear more than once.Change the occurrence.

Thanks

Uaruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the occurrences of the target field. If it is 1 to 1 then target field will not appear more than once.Change the occurrence.

Thanks

Uaruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click and change the context .

it should solve your problem.

Regards.