cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to help to know about clarify CRM system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Right now my client is sending data from SAP system to Clarify crm system using EAI tool.

i dont know whcih EAI tool it is using, now they want to replace that EAI tool with XI.

Please let me know how we can connect to Clarify CRM system, i dont know what system it is...so if any one worked on this type scenrio please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. There are 3rd party adapters available (iWay for example) which can be used to connect to Clarify

2. Check if the version of Clarify is SOA enabled. If so you can use Web Services to connect to the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

I need another information on DWH( dataware house) system, to connect to DWH system do we need to use JDBC adapter?

Please update.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: chinnasapxi on May 18, 2010 12:09 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which DWH system are you using? If it allows you to access its database directly, then only you can use JDBC adapter. It is possible that the system provides a file for its consolidated data and you may use File adapter in that case.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,

its a third party system, i need to check with client will they provide access to data base or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Need input from you.... as u mentioned we can use iway adpter, so my Question is iway will provide ine universal adapter to coomunicate to all the third party system or will it provide independent adpater for each third party system.

what will be the setting that i need to do in iway adapter.

another Question is as u mentioned to know the version of clarify system that is SOA enabled or not............if it is SOA enabled then clarify will provide us the web serivce that can be used in SAP XI right?

Please let me know if aim understood wrong.

Thanks in advance

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which CRM system are you using? The adapters provided by iWay are specific to type of CRM system. e.g. Seibel CRM.

If you have Siebel, then you may use iWay adapter for communication with this specific CRM system with PI.

What do you mean by "all the third party system"? Are there many CRM systems?

For the other doubt, just ask your CRM team if they can expose their services as webservice or not? If they can, you can call them in PI. If not, you need to find alternative ways.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prateek for the reply,

its an Clarify CRM system they are using, so please tell me iway provide adapter for this.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

iWay have an adapter for Clarify CRM but I am not sure if it is well integrated with SAP. May be you can mail iWay directly for this or contact your local SAP office to collect and communicate this information for you.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (0)