cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Rules for SOD Matrix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my current project, client does not want to purchase the GRC tool. Please let me know if I can download GRC Rules from Service market place and perform SOD usign SOD Matrix manually.

Also please let me know where can I download the GRC Rules from Service Market Place site.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohammed ASQ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You download the GRC Rules from service market place and perform SOD using SOD Matrix , but need S user ID and license for this. Please follow below link to download the rules.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/swdc

follow below navigation path

Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group

Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group" SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance" SAP GRC Access Control" SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL" SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3" Entry by Component" JAVA-Components

then

SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 TXT

Down load the latest .SAR file ( VIRACCNTNT11P_3-10006688.SAR this is latest that is available ).

When you un-CAR this you'll get the VIRCC folder with the rules.zip file.

Kind Regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. My issue is resolved...!!!

Thanks,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed

We have the same situation ... we also need the SoD matrix so we can do the analysis manually, since our company do not want to purchase GRC. Where you able to download it successfully? What is the S user id?

Thank you.

joaopaulo_fortes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be aware that the standard risk matrix in some cases is too generic and according to the best practices, it should be reviewed and maintained to reflect the risks depending on the critical business process. The risk matrix DOES NOT consider the Z or Y tcodes used as well.

Summarizing, it´s a good start point, but some additional analysis is required in advance.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to download the rule set, but unable to do it as there was no license from the S ID. I had to discuss the business scenarios with different functional teams and created the matrix manually.

Regards,

Mohammed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jaynegibbon
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Everyone,

Only customers who have purchased an SAP GRC license are allowed to download the delivered rules. The location of the rules is as per Srinivasan.Verma's post. Only customers who have an S ID and are properly licensed for GRC can download the rules.

These rules are considered the intellectual property of SAP and therefore only customers who purchase GRC are entitled to download the data.

Jayne