cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send mail to message creator when the Status change into "Customer Action"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Exper!

I have config Var' Sevice Desk on SolMan 7.0 Ehp1 and automatic send mail to message creator when I change status is "IN PROCESS" successfully. But when a message processor have processed the message from message creator, and he change the status is "Customer Action" ,sending mail to message creator is not available. I need , can do it to send mail to message creator when status is "Customer Action". I hope, you can help me about that as soon as possible. Thanks you very much.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tru Hang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

thank you for your answers, but have create new action and set Start Condition for it is E0003SLFN0001, but when I select "Customer Action" is not enable. Please show me about that as soon as possible.

Thanks you very much

Tru Hang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the status fields not enabled please check the fields "Lower" and "Higher" in the status profile assigned to your transaction type (T-code = CRMBS02).

This should solve your status problem.

Rinkal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

First, thank you for your answer quickly! Please tell me more detail

Thanks,

Tru hang

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

its quite complicated, in trx SPPFCADM -->crm_order --> action, copy the action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_MAIL from slfn_advanced.

and customize this action in ur context

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a number of different email examples in blog /people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

To have an action that changes the status first, you could check out AI_SDK_STANDARD_STAT_INPR and use it as a template.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

u can create an action which allows u to do the change statuts into "Customer Action" and send a mail to a BP at the same time