Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

progress activities with a percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem I would like to pose.

I have a project WBS elements and network activities. The activities are days long, and dates go, until then good. But I would like to put a percentage on a manual where I say as I think I've done the activity, I mean, for example, on a specific date to tell my advance of completion is 20% because I think that is so, it's like give a percentage of completed regardless of the dates on which the activity takes place. In the progress can not find this option. If I introduce a milestone, if there that I can put a percentage of progress but do not want to get a milestone for each activity. I am considering using user-defined fields to enter there is a percentage of manuals and the date on which the user enters the amount of progress or production. You help?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chuso, I dont understand your issue completely,

for example, on a specific date to tell my advance of completion is 20%

here you say you want to maintain POC on specific dates

it's like give a percentage of completed regardless of the dates on which the activity takes place

here you say you want to have POC regardless of date...

please explain it with some example or add some more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rifaee Ahmed,

First, thanks for answering my problem.

I have not explained clearly what I want is to put forward a percentage of the activity, regardless of the start and end dates of the activity.

For example, activity begins 01.01.2010 and ends on 31/03/2010.

To date 31.01.2010 I want to put a percentage of the activity increase of 80%.

To date 28.02.2010 I want to put a percentage of the activity increase of 90%.

To date 31.03.2010 I want to put a percentage of the activity increase of 100%.

All these percentages I want to manually since a certain date is that I indicate in the notice of the activity. That's possible? I know I can notice a real date, but I see no option to enter a% complete production or execution or the activity to the real date. for that is what I meant, I hope I have explained clearly with my English.

Thank you very much.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, it is available in Std SAP. You have to use the measurement method estimates , here you will enter POC manually for each period like you said. I would suggest you to go through SAP HELP files about using this method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed Raffle

Thanks for your answer, do not understand when you speak of introducing "POC" manually, which means POC?

You could give me some link that explains how to configure this method? I'm a little lost.

Thank you very much.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

POC means Percentage of Completion.

Sorry, I think it is not allowed to provide link. Just expand few nodes in SAP HELP under project systems, you will find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

I searched the SAP library and I found I can put% through the assessment method as you commented me.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly Go through This SAP Help...

link removed - no links please reference to SAP help is sufficient

Edited by: Virendra Pal on May 21, 2010 9:16 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Network Activity Details > Progress Tab > PC Weight field may help you.

Please check.

Swapnil Kharul