cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL - Substitution - default view should be set on "All Items"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to customize the UWL behaviour during substitutions.

After setting up a substitution rule the radio button "work on" should be set on "All Items" instead it is on "My Items".

Any idea on how to do that?

So far I tried to change the iView settings but there was no action item for the radio button.

In another thread I read that clearing the item cache helps but this is only temporary. I would like to have a kind of default value on "All Items".

[;

I also looked at the xml configuration files but the settings seem to be in the webdynpro application itself.

Best Regards,

Henning

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know if this is possible. Somehow I doubt it. Maybe you could try the iView personalization options - altought I am not sure whether they work for UWL.

I am also thinking that what happens then if there is no substitution on? As far as I remember, then you don't see this checkbox at all. So if you manage to set "All tasks" as default, you might run into problems.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

Thank you for your answer, there are no personalization options for these substitution radio buttons. Maybe someone knows the Webdynpro application itself. Only the iView itself can be customized with the personalization options - as far as I know. And these buttons don't seem to be part of the iView.

If the substitution is disabled the option "All tasks" won't affect the UWL afaik because there is no substitution.

Best Regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually meant the Web Dynpro personalization options that are available. But I am not sure if you can personalize the UWL, and even if you can, can you set default values through it. And then I don't know how it would behave, if there would be no substitution currently active.

That's all I can say.

Regards,

Karri