cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change the net value in the conditons of the sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I have below scenario:

Sales order:

Material A

PR01 (Price condition) 98 USD

ZADD (Discount condition) to be calculated by SAP R3 system (?%)

Net price 80 USD (expected)

Due to the net value field can't be changed in the system, we have to maintain the discount rate, but we expect the R3 system can calculate the discount rate automatically.

My questions are:

1. How can I input the net price?(Should I have to maintain a value discount condition type?).

2. How to attach or include the discount rate(which will be calculated by the SAP R3 system) in the sales order?

Can anybody share the relevant solutions?

Thanks,

Don

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the condition records for discount condition type .

also if you want to change the net value in pricing procedure you need to reate a new condition type lets say (ZNET)which will be the total value and maintain the req value there . IN the counter mention the total value from and to to the ZNET and maintain the sub total as A .

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done so

&----

*& Form frm_kondi_wert_905

&----

form frm_kondi_wert_905.

data: zsco(16) type p decimals 2.

check: XWORKJ ne 0. "Price

xkwert = xworkj - komp-kzwi4.

zsco = xkwert * 100000 / xworkj .

xkomv-kbetr = zsco.

endform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. How can I input the net price?(Should I have to maintain a value discount condition type?).

You can not change the NET PRICE manually.

You can miantain condition record for Discount.

You can maintain condition record for material for Condition type PR01, in this case no need to maintain discount condition record

2. How to attach or include the discount rate(which will be calculated by the SAP R3 system) in the sales order?

You can maintain condition record as required. Please check the link how to maintain condition technique

http://www.magnatraining.com/sap/sap-tutorials/sap-sd/condition-technique-in-sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe, my question is not clear.

I know on how to maintain the conditions.

I want to maintain a final price condition, and also the discount rate will be shown in the sales order.

discount rate= ( List Price 98- Final price 80) / List Price 98

Or

I want to maintain a value discount condition,and also need the discount rate will be shown in the sales order.

discount rate = value of the value discount condition 18 / List price 98

The discount rate will be shown in the sales order and the discount amount will be posted to the GL account.

Thanks&Regards,

Don

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take help of an ABAPer who can help you in writing a routine for the desired condition type.

In pricing procedure, mention the same routine in your desired condition type's alternate calculation type.

Thanks & Regards

J Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOFM transaction and under formulas section - condition base value .

Take the help of abaper and maintain ur calculation logic here and assign it to Alt cal type in PP for resp condition type .

regards,

Krishna O