SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts not final billed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ISU experts,

I have been working on ISU since 1 month and i am new to ISU module. I got one incident related to billing and acounts.

Can you please suggest where i need to check the settings and process for aboove error.The error that certain accounts not final billed. Please expalin the reasons and please tell me the transaction codes where i need to check to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kv

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If accounts are getting billed (whether finaled or not), you will see the log in EMMA (give transaction code as EA26). Once you execute this transaction you will see an ALV grid showing jobs. You can narrow it down to the date that your account should have invoiced. Once you find the job, click on "incorrect objects" and find your account in there. You will find out why your account failed by looking at this log. Once you see what it is, you can find a solution or post that error message here.

Alternatively, you can invoice this account online using EASIBI and see if it fails and you will find what the error is. You can also simulate invoicing using EASISI and get the error.

0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have checked as per your instructions but i have't het get proper information could you please suggest where i can check exactly for solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

KV

0 Kudos

Hi Kv,

please use tr. EASIBI and mark invoice and select the concerned contract account, if applicable mark the flag: enter billing order/ME results.

After run please, check the log.

Before you start EASIBI, is it necessary to create a move out to this contract, use tr. EC55E.

You could only use EMMA, when this is set up.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks