cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC--XI---ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario from DB system I am given a stored procedure that gives me the contents for creating sales orders in SAP ECC system. Now I have written a ABAP proxy code, internally I have used BAPI for sales order creation, the sales order which gets generated in ECC system through BAPI and Intendet number coming from DB needs to be updated back to the same table where the stored procedure is picking up the data, the updation Stored Procedure has been provided and I have done the mapping part of it also.

For this my approach I designed is

Sender JDBC Adapter using Stored procedure and creating Sales orders in ECC using Receiver ABAP Proxy and for this I have not used Synchronous Updates and similarly in ABAP proxy I have used BAPI which creates Sales Orders and returns the Sales order and i would need to pick the Intendts and Sales orders , both of which I need to send back to DB system, for this I am using the same Inbound proxy code which generates Sales order number and i would want to call the Outbound proxy from the same Inbound proxy to send back the Sales order number and Intedent.

My question can any of you give me some reference as to how i can call an Outbound proxy (Sending Sales order number,Intedents) in the same Inbound Proxy(which creates Sales orders) to send the Updates to the DB system.

I have created 2 Outbound Asynchornous Service interfaces and 2 inbound Asynchronous Interfaces.

Regards,

KishoreJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> My question can any of you give me some reference as to how i can call an Outbound proxy (Sending Sales order number,Intedents) in the same Inbound Proxy(which creates Sales orders) to send the Updates to the DB system.

Check implementation of service interface FlightBookingOrderRequest_In namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Airline

SWC SAP BASIS

You find this in your PI system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the example, using that I have delcared and called the Outbound proxy in my Inbound proxy using its relevent method. Now there is a small problem, The system states that SalesOrder number not compaitable which which i am passing to the method.

For your reference

create object lo_salesorderout.

TRY.

CALL METHOD lo_salesorderout->si_ob_sap_to_fms_ordernumber

EXPORTING

output = salesorder .----

Error is being thrown here

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault .

ENDTRY.

So for the reference in Inbound proxy I have defined this as

Data: salesordernumber type vbeln

and in SAP XI this is regarded as a String, should I first convert the String type to VBELN of type Char 10.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

outbut is a structure like input.

check parameters for the method to see how the structure is declared.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> CATCH cx_ai_system_fault .

> ENDTRY.

This is not a good idea. Do some exception handling.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

develop Server proxy as syncrounous and UPDATE the response to DB Table.it is just one synchorinous interface, create message type for response and one more message type for DB , and create one more message mapping and add in in operation mapping.

finaly you have to create Two message mappings .

why are you using proxy to create sales order , you can for for BAPI SALES ORDER CREATE,it avoids creating proxy code

Regards,

Raj

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> develop Server proxy as syncrounous and UPDATE the response to DB Table.

Hi Raj,

have you ever developed a scenario with a sync JDBC sender adapter?

Please share your expertise as I am curious of this would work.

Especially I would like to know what would you do, when BAPI retunrs error.

Regards

Stefan

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I never developed scenario JDBC as sync, i worked with JDBC receiver sync mode,

if i misunderstood the concept correct me, i think JDBC sender will not work with sync mode.

Regards,

Raj

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> if i misunderstood the concept correct me, i think JDBC sender will not work with sync mode.

I have not much experience with JDBC adapter, but I think the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

develop Server proxy as syncrounous and UPDATE the response to DB Table.it is just one synchorinous interface, create message type for response and one more message type for DB , and create one more message mapping and add in in operation mapping.

It should be -

JDBC Select (Async) -> PI -> Proxy (Sync) -> PI -> JDBC Update (Async)

Use IP for A-S bridge. Error handling should be done in the IP as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neetesh