cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to control FNBL to CLSD with user status and through Exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement where the scenario is like mentioned below:

1) I have a user status on Level-1 WBS say ZABC (With status number) and during setting ZABC manually I want one more user status say ZXYZ (Without status no) to get set. With use of this ZXYZ user status I want to forbid / control WBS complete Business process.

2) Now I have one more user status ZDEF (Without status no.) which is configured to set when Business process "Activate Final Billing", so whenever Final Billing to WBS happens this user status will get set.

3) During activation / set of User Status ZDEF I want to reset / deactivate user status ZXYZ.

As a complete process I want to control as "WBS can not be closed till Final Billing document is created for this WBS"

I may be able to do it with Validation of FNBL System status check during CLSD status set on WBS, but i want that as a last option to control.

Also In our configuration for Status profile I can not use User Status with Status no. As it is impacting our other Business process.

Is there any User Exit or BADI which I can use while setting User Status.

Thanks

A.SHAH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For item #3,

I think I can use Delete status with Business process "Activate final billing" for User Status ZXYZ

Regards