UAR work flow not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For the process User access review, I had done following configaration:

1)Upload all neccessary .xml file into CUP,

2) Create workflow initiator, stage and path

3) I use Admin review process in option panel

the problem is after I schedule the UAR load job from ERM, the request has been generated in "Admin Review" but not appear in

reivewer's workplace after run update workflow background job.

can someone advise?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fan Yang,

Afer the execution of the backgound job in ERM "UAR load job " than

From CUP side following background job needs to scheduled before the request goes to workflow:-

UAR Review Load Data

UAR Review Update WorkFlow

Now the check that coordinator -reviewer mapping is maintained in Configuration -> User Review-> Coordinator.

If you reviewer are managers than for users in the request the manager are defined in LDAP and are shown in the request.

Check that initiator conditions are meet in the request.

Kind Regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan,

I have done the configartaion all aobove you mentioned, but I still struggling. is there any other clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fang,

Hope you have configured UAR functionality as defined in the accelerator "Access Control 5.3 User Access Review".

If you haven't reviewed the document, following is the link and make sure all config. steps are inorder.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b05010a3-ed45-2c10-79b2-96df60a6b...

If you still facing the issue after verification, please open a message with SAP, so that GRC support can logon to your system and identify the issue.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirish

Thanks very much, I got my issue resolved. the problem is that I had created another "Initiator" that make system encounter multi-initiator, I delete the redundent one and make it.

Answers (0)