Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

File Content is not displayed in payloads in MONI

Hi Experts,

I have done scenario file to file without IR. just sending the file from one app server to other bu FTP.

Earlier i was on NW 2004s version. My interface was working fine in production and also i can view content of the file in

payloads in sxmb_moni.

Recently our XI system got upgraded to PI 7.1 version. I have tested all other interfaces such as RFC, SOAP, JDBC and others

they are working fine.. and even file to file without IR interface is also working fine.. i can see PI system able to pick the file

from source FTP server and able to place in Traget FTP server.

But here when i tried to view the content in payloads in moni i am unable to view the data... iam getting error as below..

Last line in below error " MTL_SYSTEM... is nothing but first line of the file.. but remaining data i am not able to view... but file is

successfully getting transfered to other location without ant errors.

" The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/reddys/Local Set...

MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS_B|102L5571G001|1500|LO01|00000000||20100429|105001615|00000000|00000000|TUBING & FITTINGS - SONATRACH P..."

Can anyone please suggest what would be the problem..

Thanks,

Swetha Reddy

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question