cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create a customer credit limit inFD32 .

Credit control area currency is GBP

Customer currency is USD

in Fd32 while maintaing credit limit in USD what ever amount I give it is adding 12500 .And not allowing me to save

System is showing the follwing error

"Individual limit ( 37,500.00 USD) should only be 25,000.00 USD"

Please guide me how to go about it.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FD32 - Credit Management Data - Cental Data Page

Check the Field Individual limit in the Maximum Permited Credit Limits , i think it should be 25,000.00 USD

Credit Limit -- (Status) Page should not be higher than the Individual limit -- Cental Data

First maintain the value in the Individual limit -- (Cental Data) 37,500.00 USD and then maintain in the field Credit Limit -- (Status)

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your quick responce.

The customer is a new customer and no transactions have been done on this customer

I am trying to create customer credit for the first time in FD32 nowhere I maintained any value.system is proprtionatly giving the value with respect to exchang rate

Individual limit ( 1,500.00 USD) should only be 1,000.00 USD

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have defined any value in default credit limit field while defining Credit control are in Enterprise structure.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check table T014-KLIMK for which contrilloing area you have maintained what credit limit (please make sure All co. codes is not flagged for any controlling area)

You can change this using OBA5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not maintained any values for this customer,Credit control area

for the same customer if i maintain GBP,system is not throwing any error.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the exchange rate type and currency u have maintained in customer master data .

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is there any solution for my issue.

Credit control area currency is GBP

Customer currency USD

No transactions have been made on customer.

I have not specified any credit limit in credit control area.

while trying to create credit record system is throwing the above error.

While creating the same in GBP system is accepting the record.

Please advice me what to do

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are creating for the first time , if there is no value

so maintain value in the central data --Total amount,Individual limit first and then maintain the value in the *Status data -- Credit limit*

or

if value are there in the central data --Total amount,Individual limit when you are creating for the first time, then check the field Credit limit in OB45 - Define credit control area

if the value is maintained there , by default the value will be maintained automatically in FD32

change the value in the central data --Total amount,Individual limit and then change the value in the Status data -- Credit limit

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to maintain the limit in the Central data tab under the fields individual and total limits .

Kindly check that in the status tab under the field credit limit some amount is already maintained .thts why system is throwing you this message.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

System is doing the currency conversion. So it is adding 12500 to the USD value. GBP British Pound has higher value than USD US Dollars. When defining the credit control area check if there is any credit limit allowed for that area. If yes, then maintain a value which is less than or equal to that value.

Regards,

Sivanand