cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS :Select Range for User defined fields in Classification Tab in CV04N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have added User Define Fields Date field in Classification Tab in CV04N Transaction But it has single search (parameter) where we need to have Date range selection (Like Select Option) for the documents.

I request you to suggest me some solution whether it is possible to achieve with any standard configuration as it is very critical to the Business .

I would appreciate for your quick response and support.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

You can select the required field and come to initial screen in CV04n wheree you can put the date range.Thus the search report will come for that parameter based on date range.

I hope this will resolve the query.

BR,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravindra,

Actually My requirement is when we enter the exact date in the input field its giving the documents submitted on that date.But when i give date range its not displaying the any documents where the document submited in between those two dates.

Ex: I have submitted the document ( in CV01N ) for the approval on 10.05.2010(this is the same field in classification).

In the CV04N transaction ,classification tab if I enter date as 10.05.2010 its giving the document submitted on that date.but if I enter the two dates 01.05.2010 and 20.05.2010 where document is been created B/W the input dates.

Please suggest how to fulfill my business requirement ,I also request to check any configuration for the user defined fields can solve this problem instead of selecting single value when it can select the range of values.

Thanks for your earlier reply.

Regards,

Vishal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try giving the Range for 20.05.2010 , by typing appropriate symblos, like >, < less than or greaterthan, and try