cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not read import queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have DEV,QAS & PRD(ON AIX and oracle 9.2) and solman (win2k3 & oracle 10.20 single system TMS).Few days ago we had configured Change request management successfully.As per requirement we had made Domain link between SOLMAN and Domain controller (QAS).Everything was working fine till two days ago when we observed that R/3 systems were not able to read the import queue of SOLMAN.Even solman was not reading its own import queue and giving error TP PROGRAM COULD NOT BE STARTED.checked sharing,permissions,hosts file entry ,service file entry ,rfcs(CALLTP_WindowsNT) but no benefit.But while checking dev_rfc we got the log

* Trace file opened at 20100518 100121 India Standard Time, SAP-REL 700,0,221 RFC-VER U 3 1090073 MT-SL
======> CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV' : cmRc=20 thRc=456
Timeout during connection setup (check that partner exists)              
ABAP Programm: SAPLSTPA (Transaction: )
Called function module: RFC_TP_INTERFACE_VERSION
User: TMSADM (Client: 000)
Destination: CALLTP_WindowsNT (handle: 3, 60566250, {243662DF-DDF4-F173-B81D-001A64656336})
SERVER> RFC Server Session (handle: 1, 95414842, {4BF07341-C79C-00D0-E100-8000AC10013A})
SERVER> Caller host: 
SERVER> Caller transaction code: STMS (Caller Program: SAPLTMSC)
SERVER> Called function module: TMS_CI_START_SERVICE
Error RFCIO_ERROR_SYSERROR in abrfcpic.c : 3339
CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV' : cmRc=20 thRc=456*
Timeout during connection setup (check that partner exists)              
Error RFCIO_ERROR_MESSAGE in abrfcio.c : 1833

seems to us that TP is not able to resolve host nameas entry is blank .Check RZ10 and tp profile where host name is mentioned.how to resolve this issue.please help me out.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried restarting the SAP system (SOLMAN system) ?

Please check the HOST file on each server whether it also contains "host" entries for other servers.

Also check the below note if applicable in your problem.

[Note 616621 - RFC listener does not start after importing SR3|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/616621]

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Thanks for quick response.First thing i had checked was hosts entries and i think the note 616621 does

not apply in my case.However i will try to restart my host when downtime is provided.

Rahul

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Did you check the RFC connection CALLTP_WindowsNT from SM59? It must be failing. From SM59 , you might get an idea why the RFC is failing.

Did you upgrade your kernel recently? Which patch of Kernel you are using right now?

Regards

Anindya