Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV layout in selection criteria

vijay_ramarao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a webdynpro report with 2 views. 1st view contains all selction criteria and 2nd view contains ALV.

I have created couple of layouts for ALV using settings option. By default we will have [Standard View]. Every thing working fine.

Now my user is requesting layout also in the selection screen as dropdown and whatever layout is selected in selection criteria should apply to ALV in 2nd screen.

Please let me know how can we do this. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

Just do one thing create an attribute DES of NUMC2 in the COMPONENT CONTEXT node and

drag that to local view.

Create dropdown box and fill with the four or five designs that are there

in the layout the values you can get from domain of WDUI_GROUP_DESIGN.

Now what you do is bind this attribute to the design property in the layout.

When user select say STANDARD, this particular string will be stored in the attribute DES.

Now in the view two drag that node which contains that attribute DES to local context

and bind that to DESIGN property of that table.

Now DES contains the one user selected int he initial screen and now set that to the view two,

I hope it gives you idea.

Regards and Best wishes.

vijay_ramarao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Kiran. I think you didnt get my question clearly, my issue is not with layout design.

My issue is with ALV layout.

1) In 1st screen (Selection screen), I want to show all ALV layouts of that report as selection parameter.

2) In 2nd screen(ALV output screen), I want to show my output data in that selected ALV layout.

Some extra Information:

The above requirement can be done in GUI report as below.

PARAMETERS: p_var01 LIKE disvariant-variant DEFAULT 'VIJAY'.

DATA: ls_vari TYPE disvariant.

ls_vari-variant = p_var01.

This LS_VARI will be passed to parameter IS_VARIANT of the method SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just check this this links which i found little similar to your requirement.

Regards and Best wishes.

vijay_ramarao
Explorer
0 Kudos

This link explains us how we can cretae global layouts. But my requirement is different. Thanks Kiran.

Answers (0)