cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I am having a problem with setting up workflows.

I have done the configuration according to the guides (Self Service Procurement Configuration Guide & Course book SRM210, SRM Enterprise Buyer 5.0 Configuration)but still I get the error message saying "No approval workflow found. Inform system administrator ".

The error message appears when I try to shop, which should apply the workflow WS10000060, WS10000129 & WS10000031

I have read an earlier post on the subject but this didn't help me.

I am using SRM Server 5.0

I really hope that someone could give me some good leads on what to do!

Thanks

Roland

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To start with have you maintained all the WF customising settings in tcode SWU3?

Also have you changed any starting conditions ?

Are all the settings mentioned in the guide complete(esp event linkage)?

Also look into monitor transactions SLG1 and RZ20 for some clues

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Disha for your quick response.

Regarding tcode SWU3 I have some questions, I haven't got all green markers some are red crosses. These are

Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation,

Check Entries from HR Control Tables,

Maintain Web Server and

Maintain Standard Domain for Internet Mail

all the other ones are marked with green, is this a problem should all have to be green.

Your asked if I had changed starting conditions, yes I have according to the course book SRM210.

In SLG1 I find following message (that I think highly relevant)

Agent determination for step '0000000001' failed

Workflow no. 000000000000 activity 0000000001 role 'AC72000136': No agent found

Resolution of rule AC72000136 for task TS72007914: no agent found

//Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

Maintain the settings for the foll:

1>Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation.

Also,have you done the Agent assignment in SPRO>SAP Business Workflow>Perform Task-Specific Customizing for all the 3 Wf's?

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Don't know how or where to maintain the settings for "Schedule Background Job for Condition Evaluation".

Regards

//Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I have the same error-message by executing the shop-function. I have already checked SWU3 and all tasks are highlighted with green markers.

Why do you have to maintain SPRO>SAP Business Workflow>Perform Task-Specific Customizing? For what purposse. And how do I have to maintain this?

Best regards,

Bernd

Message was edited by: Bernd Korder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

you can schedule the job in SWU3, just click on execute after selecting the entry.

However, I don't think your problem is related to this.. Based on the error about the agent determination failing, it seems the workflow can't define a recipient for one of the tasks (if the error is applicable to your workflow, I don't have a system in front of me to check it). Could you simulate the agent determination rule in PFAC_DIS with suitable test data to see what happens?

Have you also checked the workflow templates are set as general tasks (can be done in the workflow builder, click on the hat icon for header data)?

Best regards,

Mikko

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tyr the following

Apply SAP Note 854219 - SWU3 cannot schedule the SWWCOND background job

o fixed background job for the SWWCOND condition evaluation is not scheduled after Customizing workflow (SWU3) was run

Applyd SAP Note: 853360 Unclear error message when you evaluate the start condition

o fixed error when previewing shopping cart approval for WS14500015 workflow

o this was probably why the WS14500015 workflow was not “kicking-off”

SAP Note: 835341 - Performance of the SWWCOND job

Naing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zaw-Tun!

I have now solved the problem with schedule background job. Thanks!

Unfortunately I still have problems with my workflows but the error message has changed. It now says that workflow is ambigous, I understand that this points to the fact there either is no matching start condition or more than one. I have checked this over and over and can't se any problems. One weird thing is that the workflows work fine if I deactivate "no approval workflow" and just use the other two.

//Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

You have to activate all the three WF's including the "No approval WF".

As per your Message,the problem acc is with the starting conditions only for the WF's ..So do pls check it properly again...otherwise everything should work fine.

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha!

I suspect that there is a problem with my "no approval"-workflow, I would be very thankful if you or someone else could check it out.

Start condition Workflow WS10000060 American Dollar

&EC Requirement Coverage Request& = &EC Requirement Coverage Request&

or ( " Einkaufen von Employee

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.TotalValue& < 500,00

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.Unlimited& &#8800; X

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.Spending Limit& NX

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.UserBudgetDefined& NX

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Price& &#8800; X

) " Einkaufen von Employee

or ( " Einkaufen von Manager

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Requester User.Activity Group& CE SAP_BBP_STAL_MANAGER

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.TotalValue& < 1.000,00

) " Einkaufen von Manager

or ( " Einkaufsbudget Scenario

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.UserBudgetDefined& EX

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.UserBudgetSpent& &#8804; &EC Requirement Coverage Request. UserBudgetDefined&

) " Einkaufsbudget Scenario

or ( " Ausgabelimit Scenario

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Spending Limit& EX

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.TotalValue& &#8804; &EC Requirement Coverage Request.Spending Limit&

and &EC Requirement Coverage Request.User SL Approval& EX

) " Ausgabelimit Scenario

Regards!

//Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently i dont have access to the system ...wil b able to check this out tomorrow...

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone please post a copy of their WS10000060.

It would be VERY helpful!

//Rolaned

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need anymore, the problem is solved!

As I suspected the conditions was wrong!

//Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

i had the same problem a few days before. Perhaps i can help you. Did you held your SC? If yes try to check your starting conditions with this SC.

User SWB_COND -> BUS2121

Click on Change-Button

Click into starting conditions of relevant Workflow, i think WS10000060. Klick on Button "Enter test data" and after that click on "EC Requirement Coverage Request" and fill in the SC-Number in the field "Key" below. After that click on button "Apply values" green checkmark. Now you can test your starting conditions by pressing F8. After that you have to selcet "Test->Test analysis" in the menu bar. Now if the result is True oder False your starting conditions are ok, if you have any fault messages you have to check your starting conditions again. But if the starting conditions are ok you should deactivate all of your starting condtions (WS10000060, WS10000129,...) and test the workflow with transaction SWUS (same SC-number as by testing starting conditions). If there are no error messages you only have to reactivate your starting conditions and leave the field "currency" with entry "no default currency". No the workflows should work. This is only a Workaround i don´t know where the real problem is. I hope it works.

BR,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Bernd for trying to help me.

The problem got solved as I compared my workflow with the same workflow from another system. The workflow in my system was strangely enough formulated somewhat different...

//Roland