cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro look and feel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have been developing WD Apps for the last 3 years, but always used the default WD Stylesheet.

We have a requirement where WebDynpro would be great for delivering a business web application, but we have also some look and feel requirements that must be fulfilled. I think the most challenging of all these requirements is that the Group UI Element and the TabStrip element must have rounded borders and some background image (for the tabs), I really don't know if this is possible. If so, could you please provide links, examples or whatever could help us in order to decide if we are going with WebDynpro or maybe JSP that is more flexible in the UI design, but more complex to develop a robust business app. due to programming JS, HTML and CSS + Java code.

I am not talking about Portal Look and feel, we already got that part, I'm talking about the WD Apps, in specific about the rounded borders and even maybe a background image to the UI elements: TabStrip / Tabs, and Group.

Thanx in advance.

JV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JV,

In WDJ I don't think you can achieve lots of changes, but if you use JSP Dynpage with CSS, you'll be able to achieve a very good UI and will able meet lots of client requirements.

In one of project we have used JSPDynpage/APC to develop content for anonymous user site and were able to match lots of requirements.

Hope this may help you.

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that was what I was looking for..

Answers (0)