cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTEGRATED ITS QUERIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am workin on SRM 4.0 with Internal ITS.What i wanted to know is the look and feel for the ITS services whcih are used in SRM are totally different as compared to when the normal SAP transactions are called thorugh ITS...cna anyone tell me why is this so???

Also when we deploy SAP transactions on EP,we use ITS..There we have ITS WEBGUI and ITS WINGUI..what is the diffrence between the two?

Thanks & Regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Also when we deploy SAP transactions on EP,we use ITS..There we have ITS WEBGUI and ITS WINGUI..what is the diffrence between the two?</i>

When you create transaction iviews in EP, you have the choice to choose

1. SAP GUI for HTML

2. Win GUI

3. Java GUI

if you use option 1 - SAPGUI for HTML, then the system would use the configured ITS (in the system definition)

option2 - the system would sap short cut files to access transaction - and it opens the normal win gui.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info Raja.But u didnt answer my 1st question...is there any difference between the std ITS services availabel in SRM and the SAP applications whcih we call thru our custom dveloped ITS services??Why is the Look and feel diffrent for SRM ITS services in the Browser??

Regards,

Disha.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you use WEBUGI - SAPGUI for HTML the look and feel is different, but the functioning of a particular transaction will be similar in both wingui and webgui.

Regards

Raja

ralph_resech
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

if you use the SAP GUI for HTML (which is an application in ITS delivered in standard by SAP) you will see dynpro screens in the latest theme (which is also used in SAP GUI for Windows in the latest releases).

For other applications we must decide between:

- Application written in HTML Business (like SRM). These applications are free in their look and feel and can therefore look in any possible way.

- Applications using the template library (this is most likely what your custom developed ITS services do). They will always look like the traditional SAP GUI for Windows (Theme 99).

Hope this helps

Ralph

Answers (0)